Get ready to tune in to our YouTube channel this coming Friday December 14 to watch our monthly AMA with Nathan Worsley, CTO of LocalCoinSwap, and Daniel Worsley, COO! We cover questions related to tech updates, our recent community vote, distribution of dividends and ongoing project vision. You definitely don’t want to miss this AMA!
Where can I watch the AMA?
You can watch our December YouTube AMA on our LocalCoinSwap YouTube Channel. Following suggestions from the community, this month, the AMA is a prerecorded video, approximately 10 minutes long, so you can watch it at your convenience. We will also share it to our social media channels and our Telegram / Discord once it is live.
When will the AMA be available?
The AMA will be available on YouTube on Friday, December 14 at UTC 07:00AM. The AMA is hosted by cofounders, Nathan Worsley, CTO and Daniel Worsley, COO of LocalCoinSwap.
What questions will be addressed?
Our Community Managers have been hard at work, collecting and organising the questions you have asked us to address. The following are some of the questions that we will cover:
- Can a cryptocurrency be delisted? How do you make that decision?
- Is there a KPI that indicates a crypto is no longer economically viable to be listed?
- Is it possible to sign exclusivity deals whereby a crypto is traded only on our platform for say 6 months?
- Is it possible to ask projects to advertise on their webpage, and across all social media that their crypto is listed on LCS?
- Will LocalCoinSwap be listing any additional coins other than the original 20 promised - What is the procedure on choosing these coins?
- Will there be any more competitions for community members?
- What will happen with community venture and team locked dividends in February?
- How can we increase volume on the platform?
- Do you want focus on countries where P2P exchange volume higher (Venezuela, Argentina, Chile..)?
- Where does the team stand on listing LCS on a more reputable CEX ? Can we prioritise a new listing on an exchange, obviously behind hard launch though?
- How will we ensure that community members do not use their referrals for their own benefits and fraud the system?
- Is there a custodian holding funds from the ICO?
- Do we have a date from Hard Launch yet?
- Can we have an integrated QR code for the platform?
- How many users are there currently on the platform, and are we seeing growth?
Got more questions?
If you didn't get the chance to have your question featured in this month's AMA, we strongly encourage you to jump into our LocalCoinSwap Telegram channel or our LocalCoinSwap Discord and talk directly with one of our Community Managers so that we can ensure that we have enough time to add your question to the next AMA! As this AMA is a little shorter this month, we will be covering more questions in a second pre-recorded video over the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
We hope that you thoroughly enjoy the AMA this month. We also want to thank Nathan and Daniel for taking the time out of their busy schedule to be as transparent and open with the community as they can. We will be transcribing the video into another blog post early next week, so don't forget to give us a shout-out and share the LocalCoinSwap AMA YouTube video or these blog posts to your local communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Reddit!