Amongst a variety of different payment methods in Russian P2P markets, Sberbank is without a doubt one of the most popular.
Being the largest bank in Russia, and the third-largest in Europe, Sberbank is commonly used in Russia and Eastern Europe (some of the post-Soviet countries). LocalCoinSwap is happy to announce this payment method to be available on the platform for buying and selling bitcoin, ethereum and over 20+ cryptocurrencies in more than 190 countries worldwide.
Buying Bitcoin on LocalCoinSwap is fast, secure and private. Not only is there no KYC to join, there are also no withdrawal or deposit limits. To get started buying bitcoin with Sberbank, all you need is an email address and your Sberbank card.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to buy bitcoin with the new Sberbank payment method on LocalCoinSwap...
STEP 1: Create Your LocalCoinSwap Account
As there is no KYC, registering an account on LocalCoinSwap takes a matter of minutes:
1. Go to LocalCoinSwap
2. Tap the ‘Register’ button to create your new account
3. Enter your email address, username, and password (referral code, if you have it)
4. Verify that you own the email address you are using to sign up by clicking the verification link within the email that was sent to your inbox
That’s it! You are now ready to buy bitcoin with Sberbank on LocalCoinSwap.
STEP 2: Search for a Buy Advertisement
Firstly, select "Bitcoin" from the cryptocurrency carousel, then select “Buying” from the search drop-down fields.
As you want to buy bitcoin with a specific payment method, go to the payment method drop-down and select Sberbank.
STEP 3: Select an Offer and Initiate the Trade
After applying the aforementioned filters you will then be shown the list of relevant advertisements (Otherwise known as offers).
Select the most appealing to you and open the trade with the seller by clicking the BUY button on the far right. This will then take you to the seller's advertisement where you can begin your P2P trade.
Once you are on the seller's trade advertisement, you need to:
1. Enter the amount of Bitcoin that you want to buy
2. Tap the “Buy Bitcoin” button to start your trade
3. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of this trade before you agree to them.
4. Once the Seller accepts the trade, their bitcoin will be put into secure escrow protection and will be released to you once they have received payment.
5. In the chat window, ask the trader for his Sberbank card details so that you can send Rubles in exchange for your bitcoin and, once you have paid, click the button “I have paid”.
6. Once the Seller confirms they received your Rubles on their Sberbank card, the seller will then release your bitcoin from secure escrow protection and into your free, secure, LocalCoinSwap bitcoin wallet.
Buying bitcoin P2P on LocalCoinSwap is fast, secure and private. Don't forget that you can also buy over 20 different cryptocurrencies P2P on LocalCoinSwap including ethereum, tether, or dai with your Sberbank card in a few clicks.
You might also like to read our tutorial on How to buy bitcoin with cash in person on LocalCoinSwap.
Have a great day and happy trading!