Tinkoff is the latest payment method to be added to LocalCoinSwap. The Tinkoff Bank is the largest digital bank in Russia with a customer base of over 10 million users. In the following tutorial you will learn how you can easily buy bitcoin with Tinkoff on LocalCoinSwap in 190+ countries around the world.
Ok let's get started...
STEP 1: Create Your LocalCoinSwap Account
LocalCoinSwap has no KYC to join, so you can register an account just using your email and phone number:
- Go to LocalCoinSwap
- Tap the ‘Register’ button to create a new account
- Enter your email address, username, and password
- Look for a verification email in your inbox and click the link in that email. A confirmation message will appear in your web browser.
That’s it! Now you can start buying bitcoin with Tinkoff on LocalCoinSwap
STEP 2: Search for a Buy Advertisement
Select "Bitcoin" from the cryptocurrency carousel, then select “Buying” from the search drop-down list.
As you’re going to buy bitcoin with a particular payment method, go to the payment method drop-down list and search for Tinkoff.
STEP 3: Select an advertisement and Initiate the Trade
After applying the filters then you will see the list of advertisements with Tinkoff as a payment method.
Select a suitable one for you and open the trade with the seller by clicking the BUY button. This will then take you to the seller's advertisement contract page where you can begin your P2P trade.
Once you are on the trade page, you need to:
- Specify the amount of bitcoin that you want to buy
- Tap the “Buy Bitcoin” button to start your trade.
- Make sure to read the terms and conditions of this trade before you proceed to agree to them.
- Once the seller accepts the trade, bitcoin will be put into secure escrow protection which will be released to you after the seller receives your payment.
- In the chat section, ask the seller for his Tinkoff card details so that you can send fiat in exchange for bitcoin and after click to the ‘I have paid’ button.
- Once the seller confirms they received your payment on their Tinkoff card, bitcoin then will be released from the escrow into your LocalCoinSwap web wallet.
Buying bitcoin on LocalCoinSwap is fast, secure and private. Remember, that you can also buy P2P other cryptocurrencies, such as ethereum, tether and many others with your Tinkoff card in just a few minutes.
To get started, go to https://localcoinswap.com and you can begin trading within seconds.
The LocalCoinSwap team